The Knoxville Writers Guild is accepting submissions October 1-31, 2023, for our new online magazine, Re\View.
Attention: Submissions are now closed! Thank you all for your contributions!
Please read the guidelines carefully.
Who can submit?
- Only members of KWG. New members are welcome. Dues are $30 and $15 for students.
Is there a limit on submissions?
- No, as long as each submission is a separate document and accompanied by the appropriate fee.
What is a submission?
- An unpublished work of fiction or nonfiction of a maximum of 2,500 words or up to three poems.
- Previously published works are not accepted.
- Designate Poetry or Prose in the subject line.
How do I submit?
- Fill out the form here: Re\View Submission Form. You must be logged in to the Knoxville Writers’ Guild Website to access the form.
- All submissions must be posted by 11:59 p.m. EDT on October 31, 2023, through the online submission process. Entries received via email or through the postal service will not be processed.
- Do not include your name, pen name, or any other identifying information on the submitted work.
- Include a 2-3 sentence personal bio in the indicated field on the form.
- Submission to Re\View indicates permission for publication.
- Submissions may be lightly edited for punctuation and usage.
- The title of your attachment should match the title of your submission.
- Each submission must be sent separately with the applicable fee.
- Upon successful submission, you will be directed back to the KWG website. You can submit additional works by returning to the submission page.
What are the submission fees?
- Submissions are $5 each.
- Submit your electronic payment via the online submission process. Checks or cash are not allowed.
Specifications: Black text, double-spaced, white background, 12-point Times New Roman.
Re\View is made possible through a grant from the Tennessee Arts Commission and a donation from Union Ave Books.
Equal Opportunity: The Knoxville Writers Guild does not discriminate against any person because of race, age, gender, handicap, or country of national origin.