Don’t we need some good cheer? But we’re writers, so we have to read the angst-ridden oracles too! Whatever you’ve got, brush it off and get it down to three minutes and read it at the Hollyday Open Mic. You can even read a real recipe, or a soul recipe, or anything your muse demands, even if it’s not written by you. Since this is usually an annual potluck, we invite all to share some treats and beverages virtually (if not virtuously). Just don’t take too many shots before you read (three minutes, remember).
There are a few rules:
- Must be a member of the Knoxville Writers’ Guild (If not, join here)
- Send an email to OpenMic to register and he will place you in an exciting order of presentation. Please include whether your reading is fiction (poetry or prose) or non-fiction so he can mix up the order of readings.
- Did we mention, three minutes?
- READERS MUST SIGN UP FOR THE EVENT TO RECEIVE THE ZOOM LINK.
- Virtual Open Mic and Potluck
December 3, 2020
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm